JARED C. STORCK, D.O., F.A.C.O.S.
Dr. Jared Storck received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a 5 year Residency in General Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, South Pointe Hospital, and a 2 year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at the Cleveland Clinic, South Pointe Hospital.
Dr. Storck is currently the Medical Director of the University Hospitals Portage Medical Center – Hyperbaric Center, Associate Program Director of the Plastic Surgery Residency at Cleveland Clinic, South Pointe Hospital until June 2019, and Director and President of the Plastic Surgery Institute of Ohio LLC since founding the company in 2013. He serves as Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Clinical Assistant Professor and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Edward, and Clinical Assistant Professor Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine since January of 2012.
Dr. Storck is double board certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and General Surgery. He was honored shortly after induction with the title, Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. The FACOS designation is granted for demonstrating commitment to the practice of surgery, surgical teaching, authorship of professional papers/posters, and participation in local, state, and national organizations. Dr. Storck served as the National Program Chair at the ACAOS, the national annual meeting of the ACOS and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Discipline. From 2018 to 2020 he served as the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery National Secretary Treasurer. He serves as the National Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Discipline Chair-Elect. He is a 2 term board member of the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Society of Alumni and Friends which guides philanthropic activities within the medical school.
Dr. Jared Storck’s Awards include:
- Preceptor of the Year Award 2015 & 2016, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, given to the top Specialty Medicine Physician Teacher and Preceptor.
- Center of Distinction Award for Service provided at University Hospitals Portage Hyperbaric Medicine Center, Medical Director, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and this represents unprecedented recognition prior to his arrival.
- Center of Excellence Award for Service provided at Cleveland Clinic – South Pointe Hospital Wound Healing Center, 2015, 2017, 2019
- Nomination as one of the “10 Best” Plastic Surgeons for Ohio, American Institute of Plastic Surgeons 2015 – 2019
- Cleveland Clinic, Patient Care Giver Award 2014
- Awarded First Place Scientific Paper, CORE Research Day 2011
- Cleveland Clinic: Dedication and Service Award 2011